Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.


This Thanksgiving Sessions would like to give thanks to everyone who makes this blog possible. That includes, celebrities and their dumb decisions, good music, good movies, life's little oddities, and the people in our lives who encourage us to write it all down. Thank you for everything.


Personally I am thankful for my friends: Without them, I am not me. You are the best people I know. Thanks for being in my life.


We at Sessions hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. Eat. Drink. Be merry. Oh, and please take the time to think of others who may not be as fortunate. Go help out at Soup Kitchen, or donate to a charity. Giving is the best way to say thanks for all that you have.


Also, to all those turkeys who are still alive today. I think you have the most to be thankful for...for now. muahaha. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment