Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Raw Talent

Just a quick post dedicated to all the raw talent out there in the world. As a somewhat internet surfing junkie I have come across my fair share of videos of amateur singers, musicians, actors, comedians, etc. Besides my thanks for hour hours of entertainment, I would like to say that these people who post these videos could be more talented than some of the "talent" in the industry. Part of me hopes they are discovered so they can share this talent with everyone, but isn't being undiscovered and raw part of their charm? If everyone knew about it...would it be as special? Probably, but not as charming. At least it wouldn't be to me. Anyway, before I go off on some long-winded tangent-- To all the amateurs out there doing what they love whether it be singing an awesome a capella version of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance or just playing their piano, I salute you. You are truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment