Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I don't even think the 80's would like this back...



There is an epidemic in Central PA. There is an alarmingly large population of people with mullets. I for one, am truly disgusted that this hair cut is still legal to wear about in public. I am even more ashamed that the people here are unaware that mullets are ridiculous. See for yourself.
It's wrong. I don't know which indecisive idiot invented this awful do. And don't fall behind the old slogan of "Business in the front and party in the back" That is just encouraging it. I'm sorry, but I would neither like to do business nor party with someone with anyone sporting that abortion of a hair cut.


The mullet adds further effrontery by actually being considered an option for a woman's hair cut. To the "ladies" all over central PA currently sporting this hair-do, I say only this. Shave it all off and let it grow back in again. You already look ridiculous.

There were only two people on Earth who looked good in a mullet and it was only because it was the eighties and everything looked bad. Those two people were John Stamos and Billy Ray Cyrus. So Central PA mullet bearers I implore you for the sake of being taken seriously, take your ass down to the barber's/salon and take care of that mess on top of head and lying on your shoulders. Or I will be forced to take some scissors of justice to your head myself.


John Stamos, if you ever read this blog; You have great hair. Don't change at all. Love, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment