Monday, January 19, 2009

I LOVE THE HILLS


I don't care what anyone says about the hills I freaking love that show. I don't care how fake it is or how dumb the girls are I want to be LC. Justin Bobby you can CALL ME! He's my fav, i love that he is such a jackass, Brody can call me too he's such a hottie. However, there are a few things I would like to comment on. First, Bromance... is dumb cancel it soon Brody you're adorable but this show makes you look well like a pussy. Second, The City I had such high hopes for this show I love whitney and I obviously LOVE NYC but the show lacks excitement. Who cares that all The Hills drama is fake at least there is some. If i can't trade lives with LC i would trade with Whitney in a heartbeat with her adorable aussie bf, amazing high rise in Gramercy and the dream job styling at DVF i would just DIE to live like that. Not to mention her delicious MTV salary for doing the show. If anyone is looking to higher a new stylist with a bohemian stylish hippy rocker chic style I am for sale and for higher I will work for samlples.


One more thing Speidi or however you spell it. Love Hate them. Smartest freaking business people I know. Ok so they are attention whores and are so annoying you just wanna pop Heidi's fake boobs and shave Spencers flesh colored beard, but they are making bank with all their appearences and their staged paparazzi photoshoots. I was catching up on my perez and I came across this photo of Speidi and the Kardashians with Perez and just take a close look at Spencer's hand around his Coffee... HOLY CRAP THEY ARE HUGE. No wonder Heidie refuses to break up with him... you know what they say about big hands... big gloves. I mean if i saw Spencer on the street I would probably not be able to contain myself and burst out laughing at the sheer sight of him. However, he's a brilliant, yet annoying business man, and needs really big gloves. HA! So, Heidi for now I'll pretend your not a total idiot because you obviously understand what your doing....WAIT one more thing did anyone watch The Hills season finale where they all take shots... and Spencer could not handle his tequila and had to keep chasing with the other drink that they had their for him... hahahaha pussy.


Shout out to some of my fav capies for an interesting session last night.


peace.love.and capecod bitches.

(photo stolen from perezhilton.com) ps. this pic comes from publicity for his new book the red carpet survival guide... go buy it its amazing you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment