Friday, July 16, 2010

Uncle Jesse is NOT a perv...but if he was, I would be ok with it.

Thanks to Miss Elissa for sending me this link, followed by a classic rant:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/07/12/attorney-actor-john-stamos-fling-year-old-student/


This bitch should riot in hell for her lies.... I find her story hard to believe, especially since the FBI found no such photos of him doing coke, etc. but ya know what? Even if he did, I DON'T CARE! How dare you try to extort money from him...... HE'S UNCLE JESSE!

Also, another reason why I'm not buying it, "She said Stamos offered to perform oral sex on Coss, but she declined"
Um......... What? Did I read that correctly? Declined? As in.... said 'no'???.... Who does that? Who gets offered oral or any other kind of sex form John Stamos and says no? LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I agree. Sex, LIES, and dumb bitches who need to keep their mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment