Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Beer Game


THIS IS NOT A DRINKING GAME.... so if you were led to the this post under false pretenses I apologize. The beer game, I feel, I must explain this early on in the game so that everyone knows what we're talking about. The beer game is a rating system we have come up with in order to check out the hotties with out being too obvious. Ok, here is how it works the rating system is how many beers would you need to drink in order to "hook up" with someone. For example, Rob Pattinson, zero beers.... actually negative beers I would give him beers to hook up with me... now the opposite of that would be let's say... Lyle Lovett...like a thousand beers. Ok, so are we clear? Ok, good. Oh... and Shia you're negative beers too... niiiice. Also, I may throw in an "I would" here and there it means well.... I think you can understand what it means. (photo contactmusic.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment