Thursday, December 11, 2008

Marya is awsome.

It's true I am. I would like to introduce myself to the blogging world. Hi, sup. Marya is pronounced Mariah (Muh-rye-uh), I'm 21 living on Long Island, originally from Cape Cod, MA. I'm a hippie at heart. I love the whole green thing take that however you'd like recycling and alternative energy or maybe other "green" things ...which ever... I guess both. I'm the moderater I hate when people fight. I truly believe in the peace and love philosophy, and I can usually be seen sporting some kind of peace sign and have a peace tatto on my back. Here is a quick insite into the mystery that is me with a short lists of likes and dislikes.


Likes: the beach, music (classic rock, jam bands, indie and the occasional pop sensation, good rap), peace signs, fashion, pop culture in general, the hills, gossip girl, being awsome, twilight, perezhilton, rob pattison, shia laboeuf, art, sunglasses, a good black pen, facebook and being hilarious with sarah.

Dislikes: mean people, working, going to school, being a marketing major, beyonce, altoids, blue pens, emo music, people who say "hi haters" wtf?, people who need to do unnecessary things to prove themselves (like that chick who has no arms that learned to fly a plane... I mean I don't dislike her personally because of course I've never met her I'm sure she is very nice, but if you have no arms... why do you need to know how to fly a plane? Wouldn't it just be safer for every one else if you didn't fly a plane? I don't care how small minded that makes me sound I don't get it), and myspace.

I am so excited we are blogging, I can't wait to share our insites into life with the great abyss that is the internet!

"Let me tell you this the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow.
You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N."

No comments:

Post a Comment