Thursday, December 18, 2008

Puff Puff Pass


So I was listening to z100 on my way to my final painting critique of my fall senior semester wooo... sorry i need a little time to celebrate... and they were talking about a "not so blind item" about a certain celebutard-butwedon'tcarebecauseheiszerobeers, who doesn't like to share his greenery even though he has trashbags of it at home. I hope my mom never stumbles upon this, ok so lets openly talk about pot right now. The pot smoking community at large are a peaceful people for the most part... everyone has their black sheep (like those alpha dog peeps were wayyyy to violent... but that wasn't drugs it was more over money but regardless I think you get my point.) and there is an unwritten understanding that if your in a social situation in which you pull out your own "j" it is respectful to offer to those around you, ESPECIALLY if your a celebrity with endless amounts of money and drug dealers available at all times. People in such situations should take pity on those who are less fortunate and would like a little help here and there especially in this financial crisis with the pot situation. So don't bogart the J man, don't be afraid to pass the love around. The world would be a better place if we all passed the love around... if you get my means (winky face)... Robin Williams said it best:

"I do know there is one country that does not have a secret weapons lad in the mountains, that is not planning some horrible weapon of mass destruction: Jamacia [imitates a Jamacian accent] I-we man! Jamacia would never make an atomic bomb! We may make an atomic *bong*. When the atomic bomb goes off, there's devestation and radiation. The atomic bong goes off, there's *celebration*!" yay! ok I gotta cut this out before I sound like the female tommy chong.


hokay peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment