Friday, March 6, 2009

Fake Date!


A few things...
First, let's all take a minute to wish Marya a speedy recovery from whatever she has because it's not fun being the only Sessions blogger with her being on her death bed...all...deathly and stuff. Get well soon, love!
Second, I love that because I post all these blogs about Kristen Stewart, Google has made the ads all about her on the sidebar. Crap. hmmm let's see if I can change that a bit
Coach bags, DSW Shoes, Shia Labouf, Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin Bacon, American Apparel, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Louis Vuitton, Prada....hope that helps our little ad situation.
Third...and pertaining to the title of this post, I have a faux-date tonight. For my American Sign Language class, I have to attend two deaf related events. There happens to be a deaf school in Nesconsett where there is a deaf magic show tonight and I will be going with this guy in my class. We'll call him Lewis.
Not so interesting, right? Well the thing is it's been a joke (for quite a while now) between Marya and myself that Lewis and I are fake dating. We always seem to end up going on these random faux-dates. Last year he went with me to my sorority's annual, and we always seem to bump into each other at random functions and end up hanging out. Don't get the wrong idea...I'm pretty sure that Lewis is at least half homosexual, if not completely asexual. So I'm not planning on putting out my moves or anything for him. I do plan, however to look extremely hot as if this were a date...I just think it's funnier that way.
Oh, here's another reason why we're fake dating. I'm "meeting" his family tonight. His brother is home from college and Lewis wanted to drop in and say hello. This relationship is moving too fast if you ask me!
So that's how I will be spending my Friday night. I hope all of you out there enjoy your Fridays in the way that makes you most happy. If you have a funny dating story, similar to my situation or not, we'd love to hear from you. Leave us a comment or email us at sessionswithmaryaandsarah@gmail.com
Peace boo-boos.

photo- I googled imaged "fake-date" and this is what came up haha!!!

1 comment:

  1. Remember to heckle the magician at the deaf school, it should produce some hilarious results.

    ReplyDelete