Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Growing up sucks...

Just a quick post, I promise...
More of a question really...why do I hate college so much? Besides the whole senioritis thing, I should be pretty cool with college. I am graduating on time, with good grades, and I have had the time of my life here. Yet, I hate this place so much that I feel like spitting on anything and everything Hofstra University. Mainly, I think that my senioritis has gotten so bad, that I can't even stomach the thought of class anymore. I literally stay awake at night conjuring up ways so that I don't have to go to class in the morning. It's really becoming a problem. It's also like a catch 22. I hate this place so much, but I never want to leave it. I don't want to graduate, I am not excited to graduate, or to be graduated. I am desperately trying to hold on to some form of adolescence with little luck as it seems that everything in the world is forcing me to grow up. That's just not how I roll. I like being silly, and I like being "young" and everything in my world is just...not that way.
I don't want to go into the whole logistics of getting older, and how scary it is and blah blah blah...I know, I know all of this. The thing is, why? Isn't there some way to grow up, but still maintain that fun-and-fancy-free way of life? Right now it seems like a big N-O, and I gotta tell ya, that is seriously the most fucking depressing thing in my world right now.
Any advice, friends?

2 comments:

  1. well sarah you could go work at disney world... orrr smoke a fatty "does anyone know what this is for...rollin a fatty?!...no no where did you learn that?"

    my advice: drink heavily
    early and often

    ReplyDelete
  2. im right there with ya... tall boy and a fatty.

    ReplyDelete