Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is MTV's "The City" worth watching?


I am a dedicated Hills fan. I never missed an episode of Laguna Beach or the "The Hills" and when I found out my favorite one of Lauren's sidekicks Whitney Port would be moving to my city and working at DVF... I mean pretty much living my dream I was beyond words. However, Whit is boring. I don't care if Lauren's drama is scripted she at least had something to look forward to each week. If "The City" is scripted which parts of it definitely are Whitney is not an actress. So much of it is just forced and you can tell that those girls really are not friends. Whitney, darling, Jay was in it to get famous we all knew from the beginning. Maybe you did too. Maybe this is all really bad scripted reality and you are laughing all the way to the bank. I love NYC nightlife and just the culture and life of NYC, but where is it in the show? The city itself should be a character on the show. And what about Allie the model and her stupid bar manager boyfriend? OMG! Just stop. You guys aren't Heidi and Spencer your drama is so fake and she always takes him back. And! He's a pussy always like i love you baby, your my one true love... but I'm going to go mack some chick?... while being followed by cameras and mics. Really?! Really?! It just isn't as great as I want it to be. Whitney you are living the dream so many girls would kill to have... so ACTUALLY LIVE IT! Stop complaining, listen to Olivia she doesn't want to be your Lauren, and start living your life in NYC. Then maybe the show will be interesting... maybe. High hopes for next season... and "The Hills" is coming back in two weeks for the final season soooooooo excited and sad at the same time. I'm going to miss stalking Lauren's life.

Thats all for now lovers.

peace.love.and.fakies.

No comments:

Post a Comment