Thursday, March 5, 2009

One Last post about the Twat

So the Twat is of course running her mouth again about how "easy" it would be for her to send hundreds of girls into a frenzy if she left the movie.
Would someone shove some humble-pie down this bitch's throat? I know I talk about how ridiculous she is and yes I am an admitted Twilight fan...but I also cannot stand douchey actors. This isn't even about her being a shitty Bella, this is about her being a shitty actor. It's so unprofessional to knock the movie that you're currently making. I hope the director drops her just because she's so rude. Seriously, NOOO ONE WOULD CARE!
Marya and I write in this little blog crossing our fingers everyday that we would have the even the shadow of fame that she is getting, and she bitches about it all the time. Seriously Twat-waffle...leave. Leave the movie so I can move to Hollywood and a. kick your boring ass, and b. audtion to be the next Bella, and c. be grateful about it.
Fucking young talent...no one seems to get just how fortunate they are.
If any celebrities happen to ever cross this blog, be happy with what you have, and who you are. Be grateful that you have the chance to entertain people, and send your message to masses. Oh, and never be a complete TWAT like Kristen Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment