Thursday, February 5, 2009

For our one commenter....





So I couldn't find good enough shirtless photos that didn't make them look like they were 14 so here are some different pics of the two how many beers hotties. R-Patz is just being himself at a premier... and Prince Caspian has put you in the position of seeing him at the other end of the bar and maybe giving him a wink... maybe a flash of a nip I dunno... just saying. Still, zero beers for both... maybe the both at the same time... I would. How about you?

6 comments:

  1. I dont know, I think I would need a few for R-Patz, but Prince Caspian on the other hand I would have to say ZERO. he's got slightly more obvious manliness about him, then again, slip a few cocktails in me and Im sure it would be a different story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok zero beers for both, throw in some channing or some shia and we have ourselves a party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is robert Pattinson really that good looking or is because he plays edward that makes him good looking? He wasn't such a sex god when he was cedric digory in the harry potter series. So now because he has diamond skin he's the object of all your desires?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I think he's just that good looking. I've always thought he was good looking even as Cedric Diggory, but he was kind of a prick in the movie, so I never really paid attention. But I guess being Edward Cullen does bring out more of his appeal. Soooo yes to both I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sorry it took me so long to revisit after my comment I must say I do feel the love in your effort to find shirtless pics that do not make me look like a cougar :). But I have to say Prince Caspian wins on this one with zero beers. Edwards hair is completely distracting me from all of the usual broodiness. It looks like something from a Tim Burton movie (watch out Johnny Depp)

    ReplyDelete