Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lets talk Grooves


Since Sarah posted about her new music love I thought I would comment real quick on my music loves. I thought I would share with the world my Stoner Jamz playlist that I adore. My music is a bit obscure and this is a stoner jamz list so many of the songs have the same... "theme".

1) Come Around--Collie Buddz
2)Collie Man-- Slightly Stoopid
3)Phish-- Julius
4)Pack your Bowls--Kottonmouth Kings
5)2 am-- Slightly Stoopid
6) High Together-- Shwayze
7) Green Light-- John Legend
8)Everybody Knows-- John Legend
9) Kissing You-- Des'ree
10) My Medicine-- Snooooop Dizzle
11) I was Broken-- Rob Pattinson
12)Let me Sign-- R-Patz
13) Never Think-- R-Patz
14) Live High-- Jason Mraz
15) Sweetest Girl-- Wyclef
16) After Tonight-- Justin Nozuka
17) Santeria-- Sublime
18) Champagne & Reefer-- Black Crowes
19) Let the Music Play-- G.love
20) Unfinished Sympath-- Massive Attack
21) Grass-- Animal Collective
22) Mr. Larkin-- State Radio
23) Redemption Song-- Bob Marley

This is a collection of stoner staples... some new werid shit... and some of my girly favs (R-Patz <3)>
I also wanted to share this sahhhweeet new site that I found while stumbling the other day its called wolfgangsvault.com. The site has hundreds of recordings of live concerts mostly from bands that a lot of us weren't alive to see in their hay day. So if you love live good music and are sad that you weren't alive in the 70's check it out. Yesterday's featured concert was one from Bob Marley in Boston 1978. Thats pretty sweeeet I would say.

Thats all for now lovers.


peace.love.and.crunchygrooves.

1 comment:

  1. Whaddabout Styles P "Good Times (I get high)"?

    also, if you have surround sound LL Cool J's "Doin' It" has ridiculous layers of jamminess.

    ReplyDelete