Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How Many Beers For the Narnia Guy?


Ok so I admit to loving those Narnia movies and I can't wait for the next one. We all know that Twilight is amazing and Rob Pattinson makes a beautiful Edward Cullen however if I was in charge of casting Prince Caspian would have been Edward Cullen. I had read that Ben Barnes, Prince Caspian, was in the running to maybe be Edward and still may play another Vampire in the series. So, how many beers for the Narnia guy, for me? None.
peace.love.and.narnia.
Sarah's Note: I have to agree with Marya. God knows I love me some R-Patz, but the Narnia guy is a waaay better actor and the way he is looking at me in that photo makes me want to take off my clothes....A very valuable skill I feel Edward Cullen must possess. Zero beers on this end too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm very torn between the two. Narnia guy has quite the pretty baby face but I'm not sure if that works for or against him, if he looks too young in person I may have to drink one beer to get over the cradle robbing feeling. R-Patz has the brooding thing definitely going for him. I love inner angst and turmoil in a man. Any chance of a shirtless comparison?? Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete