Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Friday!

Good Morning everyone!
Just a quick post to comment on the hilarious ad that is currently at the bottom of this screen. it's for a dating site and it says "we delete members unfit to date!" I'm sorry, how do you get business then? I think the reason people do online dating is because they are unfit to date. Also, way to be a dick about it. I wonder if they actually deleted anybody...Sucks for them, I guess.

Anyway...I am going to be making a few changes to the blog in a minute. It's becoming nicer outside and I want the blog to go along with seasons. The black is beginning to depress me. I'll also be writing another post shortly, there are a few random things I would like to address.

Oh, and Marya is gone this weekend...and it makes me sad. Sessions is only half-rocking it this weekend. Have fun at home Marya. I miss your musk...

Happy Friday lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment