Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chillin

So it's Saturday night and I am sitting at home watching Happy Gilmore. I just wanted to make a quick comment on how I am ok with that.
Maybe it's just me getting on in years, but sometimes staying in on a Saturday night is the most relaxing thing a person can do. This weekend is especially nice since my entire house has gone home for the weekend. So I have this nice house to myself, a comfy couch and hours of weekend tv. Delightful, also a big bravo to the Oxygen network for an excellent line-up today. Bad Girl's Club, Hope Floats, Ever After and then Finding Neverland. I did not see the need to move anywhere today...good job, Oxygen. Excellent Saturday afternoon spent with you today.
Right now I'm hanging with "My Old Lady" and ABC Family, and I am happy as a clam.
I hope that you all are enjoying your Saturday nights in the way that makes you happy, now if you'll excuse me Happy Gilmore is about to get in a fight with Bob Barker.

Oh, I hope you all like the new blog set up...that banner took me hours to do! Photoshop is a fucking mystery to me....

1 comment: