Monday, February 23, 2009

My views in regards to that she-devil Tina Fey.

Alright everyone calm down... all six of you. Tina Fey is one of my least favorite entertainers I think it's very hard for women to be funny and shes the closest thing we have to a funny woman. Bummer. I recently saw "Baby Momma" and it was cute but Tina wasn't that funny... the blonde chick was hilarious though. I know shes like the genius behind 30 Rock and she was funny as Sarah Palin, but eh... thats all the sort of praise I have for her. I just... I dunno I think it's her face... you know that part in step brothers where they're at the catalina wine mixer and that crazy guy from the daily show goes up to will ferrel and is like I don't know what it is about your face but I just wanna punch you... well thats kind of how Tina Fey makes me feel. I'm not sure what it is, I feel like if I ever want a job in entertainment this post could black ball me forever its like making an Oprah joke, but I can't help myself. I also feel like it would be logical for me to like... look up to her I guess since shes a successful funny chick... but I just don't enjoy her at all.

You know who else ISN'T FUNNY... Sarah Silverman... really lady just evaporate, please. I can't even say much more than that because shes just that awful... please just...go away.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo I know that you lovely ladies despise Ms. Fey (she would use that address), at least 30 rock is somewhat funny. But I have some rather unfortunate news:


    The Female Unfunny is back.

    http://gawker.com/5163797/jewish-damsel-in-distress-rescued-by-swashbuckling-gays

    ReplyDelete