Monday, February 9, 2009

What the Efff Grammys?




First.... Rihanna and Chris Brown dramz. He hit her supposedly and they both didn't show up to the grammys where Chris Brown was supposed to perform and in order to fill his spot they threw on some Justin Timberlake, which is just fine with me. Blah Blah Blah no one really knows details and just add two more publicists that want to jump of a bridge in Hollyweird. Lets move on to some more important news... lets talk dresses, or the lack there of. I know that the Grammys have a different feel and its ok to go funky and all that jazz but I can't pick one dress that was actually stlyish or appealing at all. What went wrong here people? Rachel Zoe... where are you? Why did you put Kate Beckensale in that monster of a dress which looked very very similar to Miley Cyrus' dress? Paula Abdul... FIRE YOUR SYLIST ALREADY! I guess, at least, she wasn't wearing a tiara. What was with all the extreme fabric stylings, either there was way to much fabric and the dress was over the top or the dress was boring... what the eff? A dress like Kim Kardashians was cute but a little just too crazy, but on the polar opposite side Duffy was wearing a frock that you would wear to your bosses cocktail party. So what happened here people? I know this event is different and its nothing like the oscars or the emmy's and that we are in a recession which is why almost no one was wearing big name designer gowns. However, I was uninspired by everyone's outfit and I'm royally pissed at the music community for letting me down. I count on you guys for some really awsome outfits that you can't wear any where else and you all were boring. So this a big Fuck you to all the stylists that decided to take a vacation for this one. Oh and one more thing STOP WITH THE MERMAID DRESSES ALREADY! I get that they are very form fitting and a gown at the same time but you all look silly trying to scurry around because you can't actually move your legs. I feel better now. Oscars are next week, you all better step up your game or.... or.... well I don't know but use your imagination.



Peace. Love. and Bad Outfits.


pics: usmagazine.com

2 comments:

  1. although the dresses may be bad and paula abdul looks like the sun threw up on her and chris brown got physical with his boo, stuffed mushrooms (edible.. legally) make any experience that much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The Grammys need a kick of the MTV VMA's circa 1999. Where is Lil Kim when you need her??

    ReplyDelete