Friday, February 6, 2009

The World I Someday Want to Live In...

I didn't believe Marya when she said she couldn't find any pictures of R-Patz or the Narnia guy with their shirt off. So I went looking for myself. Surprisingly, and very sadly she is correct. However, I did end up finding a lot of other pictures of my favorite hot celebs without their shirts on, which has led me to create another list:

The top 10 guys who should live their life without their shirts.


10. Robert Buckley

I have no idea who this is...I guess he's on that show Lipstick Jungle? I found his shirtless photos instead of Robert Pattinson, and I have to say Mama like. He should get a role in abetter show, or some movie other than Killer Movie so I can see more of him if you know what I mean...
(Image courtesy of mizposh.com)









9. Hunter Parrish
Swooon....Our favorite troubled youth and pot growing genius on Weeds hangs out without his shirt on most of the time on the show, and for this I am very grateful. Oh, and not to mention his gorgeous singing voice. Marya and I saw Spring Awakening when he was starring, and I can see why it was hard to be virtuous with him walking around looking and singing the way he does.

(Image courtesy of blogs.nypost.com)

8. Johnny Depp


Gotta love the Depp. Those tattoos and that rocker-bod are such a nice combination. Although he may not possess those rock hard abs I am such a fan of, I recognize the beauty of a guy who likes to keep it simple. He's got this bohemian thing going on that just does all the right things for him. You can pirate me, Captain Jack Sparrow...
(Image courtesy of bigoo.ws)











7. Zac Efron


Although I have a very hard time convincing myself that he's a straight man, Zac Efron must drive the ladies/men crazy. Why he chooses to share his "gift" with Vanessa-"mouseyface" Hudgens is beyond me, but I'm still holding out for the day when he dumps her and starts to date Robert Buckely (who I just found out is gay...figures, the hot ones always are) I think my head would explode at the thought of them as a couple. They could compare whose bod is hotter, I'm sure. Don't worry boys. You both made my list, and you can wrestle about it later...
(Image courtesy of zimbio.com)







6. Ryan Reynolds

It's an actual struggle to keep myself from drooling when I see Ryan Reynolds without a shirt. My favorite sans shirt Ryan is in The Amityville Horror when he's chopping wood, and he's pissed and he's sweaty...and I'm drooling again. It's so sad that he's married to someone my age, and her only claim to fame is that she's got huge boobs. Listen, Ryan...there are plenty of prettier girls who have big boobs...one happens to be writing this post as we speak, just sayin'. I mean, it could be worse, he could be married to Alanis Moorisette...that would be unreconcilable. Either way, Ryan Reynolds...you make shirts blush, so just keep them off.
(Image courtesy of entertainmentwise.com)




5. Matthew McConaughey

Well Matthew, you already live your life without your shirt on most of the time, so thank you for that. I appreciate the fact that you know you're hot and choose to flaunt it constantly. Now, if you could stop being such a complete lunatic....maaaybe we could hang out. Maybe.
(Image courtesy of blogs.nypost.com)










4. Brad Pitt
Two words...Fight Club. If there is anyone I would like to try out the phrase "washboard stomach" on, it would be Sir Bradley Pitt. I would gladly blow up financial buildings, grow backwards, and be a vampire at the same time just to even poke him with one finger. Dear sweet baby Jesus, thank you for putting Brad Pitt and his hot bod on this earth. Now if you could please get rid of Angelina Jolie, that would be super. Thanks so much. Hugs and Kisses, Sarah.
(Image courtesy of entertainmentwise.com)

3. Justin Timberlake

Oh JT, you've come such a long way since your NSYNC days and I am so glad you've stuck around. I guess from early on in the game you realized that you were the hot one, and you have kept to the credo very well. Once again, I'll never know why someone as hot as Justin Timberlake chooses to be with horse-faced Jessica Biel. I'd also like to to note that even though he gets a lot of flack for trying to be a black man, I give him props. He worked that slang and lifestyle in Alpha Dog and managed to be the only likable character in it, and he keeps doing all these collaborations with Rap artists in his music career. So whatever he's doing...he is doing it right, and that includes his gorgeous physique.
(Image courtesy of chronicles-of-jac-o.blogspot.com)



2. Jake Gyllanhaal My list would not be complete if Jake wasn't on it. Jake Gyllenhaal is hot. The end. I don't know what else to say about him besides every time I watch a movie with him in it, I feel like fainting. It's a very sad habit actually, but I don't really care. Just look at him, and have you seen the pics of him while shooting his next movie "The Prince of Persia"? He's fucking jacked...I can't wait for the movie to come out. you can take a look at the pics here. But just take a second to look at what I have provided here, I'll wait.....Right? Delicious. However, Reese must go....now.
(Image courtesy of flickr.com)
1. Channing Tatum
Channing Tatum is number one because the man cannot act his way out of a paper bag, but he gets roles in all these movies because he is damn sexy to look at. Mr. Channing started out as a model, and I believe he still models...mostly shirtless. Thank you to Dolce and Gabanna, Gap, Ecko Red, and Ducati for giving him work and giving me something to stare at. Oh, and a please dear God to his acting coach help the poor guy out. There's only so much bad acting I can take in one movie. God knows I can zone it all out and just pay attention to how pretty he is, but the guy can't be proud of the performances he's putting out, and I want him to stick around!
(Image courtesy of vn.myblog.yahoo.com)







So there it is, The prettiest of the pretty without their shirts. If only these little pictures in the moments of their lives went on for years. That is world I someday want to live in. So if any of you strapping young men happen to find this post while stumbling online, please do not hesitate to e-mail myself or Marya at sessionswithmaryaandsarah@gmail.com We would love to have a chat with you, and when I say chat, I mean play a game of strip Twister....or five.




Until next time kids, Remember to keep your shirts on unless I say it's ok to keep it off.

1 comment: