Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Leggings: Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em


Here is my stand on leggings. It's a love hate relationship. I love them because they are comfy, you can throw them on with a dress and boots and you have yourself a cute little outfit. Maybe, throw on a knit beanie big enough to cover your hair and you have an outfit that you don't have to put too much effort in to, be comfy, and be cute. Perfect! HOWEVER, the girls who wear tiny little tees over their leggings that are so small they don't cover the butt, just stop it. This is unattractive and should be avoided at all costs. I do not want to be walking to class with some girls roast beef flaps waving at me as I enjoy my jaunt to class. Camel toe has never been and never will be an attractive look, so just stop it. Furthermore, everyone can see when you have a wedgie, which is a private issue you should work out with yourself. If you choose to wear leggings wear a cute dress or a long sweater/sweatshirt, maybe a long jacket whatever does it for ya, JUST COVER UP!

Pic: stylefrizz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment