Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thoughts?


So unless you live under a rock, I'm sure you've heard of this whole Chris Brown and Rihanna thing. I don't know what to make of it yet. Most of the things I'm reading sound like rumors and hear-say. So I am asking all of you devoted Sessions readers to give me your thoughts. Do you think Chris Brown did beat up Rihanna? Did he use a weapon? Did he bite her?? What do you think will happen to him next? Do you think Rihanna will try and stay with him after all of this?

Sooo much to think about... You can check out the stories from the link I posted from Perezhilton.com (just click on the title of this entry) or just google Chris Brown and a bunch of other sites come up with the stories. I want to know what you can make of all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment